Sunday, June 29, 2008

A little catch up!

Hey everyone, I've gotten some requests to add another post. This is typical of me to not squeeze time in to do this, but I'm gonna try really hard:)

So, I thought I would first let everyone know what I am doing out here in LA. I am working at an advertising media agency called Initiative. Initiative is the fastest growing agency on the west coast! We've recently attained Hyundai, Kia, and the Cadburry Schwepps group. I don't work on any of these new accounts though, I work with Best Western. Basically, we plan and place the ads where they go on the internet. So if you see a Best Western ad on yahoo or weather.com, I am one of the people who has put that there. Check out the latest sponsorship I put together on Manta.com! If you look up a company, and map it out, Best Western owns that space:) It's a really fun job, I really like it. As a lot of you may know, it ads to a lot of the excitement I have in L.A. because I get a lot of free things. Free concerts, free dinners, and free entertainment!

So here are some fun things I've done since I've been out here in L.A.: Skydiving, SeaWorld, The San Diego Zoo, Coachella, a bunch of fun concerts, Sailing, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Celebs I've seen (because some of you have asked): Katherine Heigl, Krisin Davis, Adrian Grenier, Brooke and Jason from American Idol, David Spade, Chad Michael Murray, Kim Kardashian

Here are some fun pictures to help you enjoy my little catch up game:)





1 comment:

Scot said...

What, flip-flops to a broadway show? jk. It was great to see some of your town in the spring. Lots to do, I'm glad you are taking advantage of everything around.