Sunday, September 14, 2008

The VMAs

Last Sunday I went to the VMAs with a couple of my friends Dane and Scott. It was a really fun time; however, it was also a very long, hot, and hungry time. A couple months ago my friend Dane went onto the mtv casting site to try to find tickets to any part of the show. He ended up getting tickets to stand on the red carpet for the pre-VMA show and then go to the Kanye West concert at the end. We met at noon to be transported over there and didn't get back to our car till 10. Keep in mind that whole time we were standing out in the sun with no food. I was so over celebs by the end:) But it was awesome seeing all kinds of people in person, we stood on the red carpet for hours and saw just about everybody, then we went over and hung out until we heard Kanye's new song in concert. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Dane and I at Paramount Studios
Zak Efron
Akon
Lil Wayne
Michael Phelps
Miley Cyrus
Paris Hilton
Rihanna
Ashley Simpson
Christina Aguilara
Jonas Brothers
Kid Rock
Lauren Conrad
Pussycat Dolls

2 comments:

Liliya said...

how can I express it better! - IM very jealous !!!

Barry said...

Oh, man... maybe I WILL move down to Southern California. That looks great!