Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories...

Here's thanks to Amanda!

Memory Game
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you:)

4 comments:

Scot said...

I'm probably not going to post it on my blog, but my memory is sitting there with Grandad and watching you run through (literally) the front screen door and take it off the frame. That was awesome.

Courtney said...

haha... the one scot posted is right up there for sure, but I'm going to say when we went skiing at wolf creek, and I shouted at you to get up your speed so we could make it up the hill, and looked over to see you were way back in the snow, then I started laughing and wiped out right next to you!

Tiffany said...

Ahhh, there's so many to choose from. I'd say, falling into the glacier cold water and me trying to get you!!

Liliya said...

i will always think that there is a special purpose in why we met. That random Halloween party and you being a pirate and than how we run into each other all the way in LA... yeah its destiny.:)