So on Wednesday I went to the taping of the Soup. It's a hilarious show that makes fun of celebrities, tv shows, politics, and anything else that could be funny. It's so fun to watch. It's taped in the E! building that is actually across from my work. Anyways, they have an exclusive 20-30 person audience for each taping and I got invited to one! It was so fun. On the way out I met Tapanga from Boy Meets World!
2 comments:
Shana, this is Becca's sister Jessica. I am jealous that you met Tapanga. I was a big Boy Meets World fan back in the day. Ironically enough, I married a Cory. Anyway, good for you for jumping in there and getting a picture with her.
Shana!! i love Joel from the Soup! it's awesome! next time you see him tell him that he's an awesome dude!! and a question - do you stalk celebrities or how do you take pictures with all of them?
Post a Comment