Monday, December 1, 2008

Coldplay - Round 2!!!

So i was able to go to yet another Coldplay concert the week of Thanksgiving. This time it was paid for, so that was nice. I can vouch that their concert is good if I enjoyed both of them, the 2nd one maybe even more! They are such an awesome band to hear live, the songs are way better live and they put on a great show. I was able to bring Tycen, he hasn't been to many concerts so he had a good time. I also when with a couple people from work, of course, cause it was technically a work event:) Here are some pictures.

Once again they came into the audience to play a couple songs, we got lucky and were super close!!!
So it was pouring rain that night, not common in California. We got soaked on our way back to the car!

No comments: